The Medallion has been found!
Congrats to the Baker Family that located the Medallion at Valley Lake Park this afternoon!
The medallion was located on the fence by the pond in the park
Thanks to all who participated in the hunt!
MEDALLION HUNT 2019
Be sure to buy a Pan-o-Prog Button! The prize is a $1,000 savings bond or $500 cash!!!
Look for Clue #1 in the Pan-O-Prog flyer published Friday, June 28th. Additional clues will be posted by 9am each day, beginning Monday, July 8th on our website at www.panoprog.org, Facebook www.facebook.com/panoprog/
WEDNESDAY, JULY 10
Have we made it too hard to narrow it down?
Have you even been searching the correct part of town?
Find the right park and increase the fun
Not far from a place known for Ordinance One
TUESDAY, JULY 9
Now it’s more serious, worth one or two glances
To find the medallion, no need to take chances
Still out there looking? We must have done good
It might help to know that it does involve wood
MONDAY, JULY 8
This clue is still early, so it won’t say a lot
The hunt is now on for the special jackpot
Tomorrow we start to narrow it down
‘til then tour the parks in our wonderful town
CLUE #1 – Pan-o-Prog’s here and there’s no time to be slow, there’s treasures to find, so look high and look low. You gotta start somewhere, so here’s your very first clue. Then be ready on Monday, July 8 for Clue #2!
1. The medallion is hidden on public property in an easily accessible place. It is NOT located in any of the following parks: Aronson, Antlers, Casperson, James Jensen, Steve Michaud or Downtown Pioneer Plaza.
2. It is not necessary to damage or destroy any property to find the medallion.
3. Instructions about what to do when you find the treasure are printed on the back of the medallion.
4. If more than one person finds the medallion, the reward will be split among all the finders.
5. The medallion hunt is open to everyone except Pan-O-Prog board members and their families.
6. Pan-O-Prog accepts no liability in connection with the medallion hunt.
7. In the event the medallion is not found, the hunt will conclude at 8am the Monday following the parade.