Time & Location
Jul 09, 2021, 6:30 PM
Downtown Lakeville, Holyoke Ave, Lakeville, MN 55044, USA
About The Event
The cruise is open to all collector vehicles 30 years or older (1991)
THIS APPLIES TO ALL VEHICLES
INCLUDING SPECIAL INTEREST CARS
*NOTE: Pan-o-Prog reserves the right to decline any vehicle participation. NO ADVERTISING OF ANY KIND ON ANY CAR without prior approval from Pan-O-Prog
Location: Lakeville South High School, 21135 Jacquard Ave. (Jacquard & 210thStreet)
Time: 3:00pm. – 6:30pm. Cruise starts promptly at 6:30pm.
Fee: $10.00 per car
No use of alcohol or tobacco is allowed on school grounds.
Cruisers cannot toss goodies from their cars. If caught, no warning will be issued---They will be pulled from the cruise.
2021 Cruise Special Features
NEW EXCITING AND SPECTATOR FRIENDLY CRUISE ROUTE
• Door prizes, donated by various businesses, will be given away during pre-cruise.
• This is a Food Drive Event. Boy Scouts will be available to collect food donations.
• Following the Cruise, six blocks of Downtown Lakeville’s Main Street will be blocked off for the “Post-Cruise Vehicle Display.“ Only 150 Parking Permits will be offered for the “Post-
Cruise Vehicle Display.” Permits will be available at cruise headquarters in the concession area of the parking lot on a first come, first served basis.
• Receive a Pan-O-Progbutton with your $10 registration payment (a $3 value); good for
reduced admission at Cruise Night and Saturday Night Dances and other button events
• Music , food and beverages will be available at the staging lot before the Cruise.
•Car Show Saturday, July 10, 1pm-4pm downtown Lakeville, GATES OPEN AT 12 noon awards at 3:30
• Visit www.panoprog.org for more Classic Car Cruise information, including a cruise map and a complete list of other Pan-O-Progevents.
•For more information; Contact Greg Hagerty at 612-940-7017
See attached flyer for cruise route