Cruise Night 2021
Time & Location
About The Event
The cruise is open to all collector vehicles 30 years or older (1991)
THIS APPLIES TO ALL VEHICLES
INCLUDING SPECIAL INTEREST CARS
*NOTE: Pan-o-Prog reserves the right to decline any vehicle participation. NO ADVERTISING OF ANY KIND ON ANY CAR without prior approval from Pan-O-Prog
Location: Lakeville South High School, 21135 Jacquard Ave. (Jacquard & 210thStreet)
Time: 3:00pm. – 6:30pm. Cruise starts promptly at 6:30pm.
Fee: $10.00 per car
No use of alcohol or tobacco is allowed on school grounds.
Cruisers cannot toss goodies from their cars. If caught, no warning will be issued---They will be pulled from the cruise.
2021 Cruise Special Features
NEW EXCITING AND SPECTATOR FRIENDLY CRUISE ROUTE
• Door prizes, donated by various businesses, will be given away during pre-cruise.
• This is a Food Drive Event. Boy Scouts will be available to collect food donations.
• Following the Cruise, six blocks of Downtown Lakeville’s Main Street will be blocked off for the “Post-Cruise Vehicle Display.“ Only 150 Parking Permits will be offered for the “Post-
Cruise Vehicle Display.” Permits will be available at cruise headquarters in the concession area of the parking lot on a first come, first served basis.
• Receive a Pan-O-Progbutton with your $10 registration payment (a $3 value); good for
reduced admission at Cruise Night and Saturday Night Dances and other button events
• Music , food and beverages will be available at the staging lot before the Cruise.
•Car Show Saturday, July 10, 1pm-4pm downtown Lakeville, GATES OPEN AT 12 noon awards at 3:30
• Visit www.panoprog.org for more Classic Car Cruise information, including a cruise map and a complete list of other Pan-O-Progevents.
•For more information; Contact Greg Hagerty at 612-940-7017
See attached flyer for cruise route