Lions Beer, Brats & Bingo
Thursday, July 7, 2022
Lakeville Area Arts Center Grounds
Time & Location
July 7, 2022, 10:00:00 PM
20965 Holyoke Ave, Lakeville, MN 55044, USA
About the Event
Now in our 45th year, Lakeville residents view Beer, Brats & Bingo as a reunion just as much as a community fundraiser for the Lions Club. This event is an opportunity to reunite with old friends and make new acquaintances. Although Bingo is in the name, over half the Pan-O-Proger’s come for the Beer Brats & Camaraderie. Estimated prizes for this year’s event is $20,000 and will include a $1,000 coverall game.
Something for everyone at The Lakeville Lions Beer, Brats & Bingo
- Advance purchase of $20 guarantees that a Bingo card will be reserved in your name - advanced purchase includes a 30 min (4:30 pm) early access to grounds for the best seats. Advance purchase does not include a guaranteed seat selection
- NEW for 2022 - Limited reserved seating available - $30 Advance purchase holds you a reserved seat and bingo card in your name. Includes 4:30 early entry. NOTE: Your seat will be held until 7:30 pm (30 minutes after start of the bingo program)
- Bingo Cards (Shutter Style) $20 each, good all night
- 40 games played guaranteed which includes the $1,000 coverall game
- Math Check: That's $.50 per game .....
- 2022 Prize Pool estimated at $20,000!
- 7:00 pm: First Bingo game is called
- Prizes for each game and coverall are split if multi winners per game
- Ages under 18 can play Bingo if accompanied by an adult
- Pan-O-Prog button is required to play in the bingo event but not required for grounds entry. Buttons are good for all Pan-O-Prog events during the weekend
- Entry to the event grounds is FREE, all ages welcome (under 18 must be accompanied by adult)
- Gates open at 5:00 pm for Beer, Brats & Bingo Card Sales
- Rain or Shine Event!
More Than Just Bingo
The Lions “Beer Garden” will offer several kinds of Domestic and Craft Beer as well as wine and full bar. The food tent will be selling Beer Brats and Lion Brats (Bacon & Jalapeno Cheese) along with Pulled Pork Carnitas, Burgers, Turkey Burgers, and Hot Dogs. Chips and sodas are also served
VIP Party Tent - Yes, there is a place to hang while some of your friends play bingo...
Located on the North Side of the Art Center grounds, if you're not the patient bingo player but rather a Libation Specialist, we have the escape just for you. No bingo, rather great music provided this year by Timothy Howe. Kickback, hang with your friends, and enjoy the tunes. Full bar including drinky drinks for your beverage needs - you cannot go wrong!