Congratulations to Tyler Holzer!!
The medallion was found under a pine tree at Village Creek Park
Be sure to buy a Pan-o-Prog Button! The prize is a $1,000 savings bond or $500 cash!!!
Clues will be posted by 9am each day, beginning Monday, July 3rd on our website at www.panoprog.org, and also at ACE Hardware-Downtown, CVS Pharmacy-Southfork Center and Ole Piper Inn-Valley Park.
Pan-o-Prog’s here and there’s no time to be slow, there’s treasure to find so look high and look low! You gotta start somewhere, so here’s your very first clue. Then be ready on Monday, July 3 for Clue #2.
1. The medallion is hidden on public property in an easily accessible place. It is NOT located in any of the following parks: Aronson, Antlers, Casperson, James Jensen, North or Downtown Plaza.
2. It is not necessary to damage or destroy any property to find the medallion.
3. Instructions about what to do when you find the treasure are printed on the back of the medallion.
4. If more than one person finds the medallion, the reward will be split among all the finders.
5. The medallion hunt is open to everyone except Pan-O-Prog board members and their families.
6. Pan-O-Prog accepts no liability in connection with the medallion hunt.
7. In the event the medallion is not found, the hunt will conclude at 8am the Monday following the parade.